2019 RedMax YT1846 (960 43 02-35)
Call for Price
The 46" deck is not only very robust thanks to its extra reinforcements, but it is also very efficient, providing you a smooth, even cutting result - keeping your lawn green and healthy. In addition, the Kawasaki engine is an industry benchmark when it comes to low vibrations and trustworthiness. Cruise control, easy reached cut height adjustment, and a tight turning radius makes this machine easy to operate.
Add an easy to install bagger, mulch kit or other accessories for added versatility.
- Kawasaki V-Twin Engine: Commercial-grade engine designed for mowing long hours. High performance with full-pressure lubrication and spin-on oil filter.
- Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission: Speed and direction are managed by pedals, which lets you keep both hands on the steering wheel, for optimum driving control.
- Cast iron front axle: Heavy cast iron front axle provides superior balance and stability, even with a collector.
- Electric blade engagement: Easy engagement of cutting blade/s; simply pull the switch on the control panel.
- Reinforced Cutting Deck: The stamped cutting deck is reinforced with heavy flat-stock steel for added strength and durability on the leading edge and trim side. (48" shown)
- Hour meter with service indicator: Indicates when it's time to service your mower.
- Cruise control: Allows the tractor to maintain consistent speed, even in rough terrain.
- Speed forward max: 5.2 mph
- Cutting width: 46 in
- Cutting deck type: Stamped, Reinforced
- Cutting methods: Collect/Mulch/Side discharge
- Cutting deck material: Steel
- Blade engagement: Electric clutch
- Blades: 2 pcs
- Anti-scalp wheels: 4
- Base machine, length: 69.3 in
- Base machine, height: 41.4 in
- Tire size, front Width: 6 in
- Tire size, front Diameter: 15 in
- Transmission manufacturer: Tuff Torq
- Transmission model: K46
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Kawasaki
- Engine name: FR Series
- Cylinder displacement: 36.8 cu.inch
- Cylinders: 2
- Engine cooling: Air
- Power/fuel type: Gasoline
- Engine lubrication type: Full pressure
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 2.5 gal (US)
- Fuel tank location: Front
- Seat back height: High 15"
- Cup holder: Yes
- Seat type: High back 15" (armrest as accessory)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- FR Series
- 36.8 cu.in.
- Wheel Size
- 15 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.5 gal. (US)
- Deck Size
- 46 in.
- Discharge Type
- Collect/Mulch/Side discharge