2018 Scag TL20W-26CH-EFI
Call for Price
Tough jobs demand tough products and Scag Giant-Vac tow behind truck loaders are ready to meet the challenge. Utilizing all-welded steel construction along with commercial grade quality throughout the entire line helps us maintain our time-proven reputation for rugged, durable and dependable products that are built to last and perform.
Debris is sucked up quickly through the 12" beveled intake and hose and is pulverized as it passes through the massive 4-blade, welded steel, high CFM, 3/8" thick impeller. The impeller and blower housing wear liners can easily be serviced through the rear access panel, without removing the engine.
The debris pickup nozzle attaches solidly and securely for transport and is mounted high enough to prevent damage when pulling into parking lots and inclines. The heavy-duty boom arm features a spring-loaded locking pin for transport and prevents the arm from moving and becoming a hazard when traveling from job site to job site. A large, ergonomic and ambidextrous padded handle provides ample leverage to position the intake nozzle exactly where you want it, with ease.
Contact your local Giant-Vac dealer for a demonstration today and experience the Scag difference for yourself.
- Model: TL20W-26CH-EFI
- Engine: Kohler Command EFI - fuel injected (ECH749)
- Horsepower: 26.5 hp
- Frame Construction: All steel, welded
- Housing Construction: All steel, welded 10 gauge
- Housing Design: Removeable back panel for easy impeller and wear plate access
- Impeller Construction: 4-blade, 3/8 in. thick
- Impeller Mounting: Tapered hub
- Impeller Diameter: 20 in.
- Impeller Width: 6.5 in.
- Housing Width: 7.5 in.
- Wear Plates: Yes - 1/4 in. steel, bolt-in replaceable
- Hose Specification: 12 in. diameter intake hose, .045 black thermoplastic rubber, wire helix with wearstrip. Length 120 in..
- CFM output: 4,680 CFM
- Axle: Heavy-duty Dexter Torflex Axle (2,000 lb)
- Tires: 205/75 R15
- Length: 3-Position Tongue (86 in., 92 in., 98 in.)
- Trailer Width: 53-1/2 in.
- Height: 110 in.
- Weight: TL20W-26CH-EFI = 990 lb.; TL20W-29BV = 1060 lb.
- Warranty: 2-Year Commercial, 2-Year Residential; 90-day Rental
- Powerful, 26.5 hp Kohler EFI and 29 hp Vanguard commercial-grade engines with heavy-duty air filtration systems for extended engine life.
- Heavy-duty welded steel engine platform for long, reliable unit life
- 3/8" thick , 4-blade, welded steel impeller, dynamically balanced, high-CFM, debris reducing design
- Tapered impeller hub standard
- 10 gauge welded steel blower housing
- 1/4", serviceable blower housing wear plates are standard equipment
- 12" diameter intake hose, .045 black thermoplastic rubber, wire helix with wearstrip. Length 120".
- 16 gauge, angle-cut intake nozzle with 7-gauge reinforcement plate at handle mount
- Ergonomic, ambidextrous, one or two-handed intake handle with thick, comfort foam grip
- Easy rear access to the impeller and the wear plates for cleaning and servicing
- DOT approved, highway lighting, licence plate braket and reflectors are standard equipment
- All steel, welded boom arm features Igis bearing for smooth movement
- Boom features a transport position with spring-loaded locking pin that keeps the boom secure during transport.
- Hose support chain is easily height adjustable, without tools, for quick hose height changes
- Intake nozzle can be secured to the trailer for transport with an innovative transport pin system.
- 5.5 gallon fuel tank with built-in fuel gauge
- All steel, replaceable wheel fenders with integrated tail lamps, turn signals and reflectors
- 3-hole broom and rake holder is standard equipment, located at the rear of the loader for easy access
- 8" discharge tube for better debris dispersal; heavy-duty clamp secures the flexible discharge pipe to the loader
- 205/75 R15 highway tires and steel wheels standard
- Heavy-duty Dexter Torflex Axle (2,000 lb) smooths the ride and reduces jarring and vibration to the loader during transport. Heat treated solid steel inner bar and forged torsion arms for maximum strength.
- TL Models come standard with a 2" ball hitch. Your Scag Giant-Vac dealer can easily switch this to a 2-5/16" or pintle hitch, depending on your needs.
- Spring-loaded pin on rear support / stability leg for easy engagement and disengagement
- Custom fit, wrapped wiring harness for long life
- 7-pin trailer wiring connector
- Remote engine oil drain for easy and clean maintenance
- Optional wheel chocks w/ chock boxes and safety cones with cone holder, pre-drilled for easy mounting (part number: 9600)
- Optional Truck Loader Halogen light kit available (part number: 9602)
- 50 state emissions compliant
- Engine Type
- Kohler Command EFI - fuel injected (ECH749)
- 26.5 hp
- TL20W-26CH-EFI = 990 lb.; TL20W-29BV = 1060 lb.